Banana and avocado – are not allergic dietary fruits. They both have a delicate flesh structure. Thereby using avocado and banana face mask is an excellent tool for sensitive skin care.
Of course, people who have other types of skin may also include this mask to their collection of natural facilities for beauty & personal skin care.
The mixture from these fruits is quite dense. Make it weaker by adding some milk. It should be more convenient to apply it onto the face.
Banana and avocado facial mask benefits
- Except trace elements and vitamins banana contains a large amount of starch, which helps to cope with greasy luster skin.
- Oil contained in the avocado nourishes and moisturizes the face.
- Milk cleanses the pores.
- 1/2 banana
- ¼ avocado
- 1 Tbsp of milk
Wash the avocado. Cut the fruit in half. Remove the bone and remove the pulp with a spoon. Make avocado puree. Peel banana and cut half.
- Add milk.
- Mix all ingredients together. Add 2-3 drops of olive oil for dry skin.
- Evenly spread the mixture over your face except eye area. If some mélange gets in your mouth, you can swallow it safely. Trust me, nothing dangerous.
- Leave the mask for about 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse away with cold water.
- Dry your skin with paper towel.
Did you like this recipe? What are your thoughts on this? Please leave a comment.