One of the most simple homemade face exfoliator recipes is coffee face scrub with yogurt.
It could be prepared easy and quickly from natural ingredients. This scrub is excellent way to
- exfoliate dead skin cells
- and tone the skin.
Do not use this exfoliator for very sensitive skin (use strawberry oatmeal face scrub instead).
How to make coffee facial
- 3 tsp of ground coffee or 1 Tbsp of beans
- 2 tsp of natural yogurt or sour cream
Grind coffee beans and coarsely ground coffee in grinder to a fine powder.
Pour boiling water in a cap with coffee. Leave it for about 10 minutes. (You can use the coffee grounds from the coffee machine after preparation of good drink).
- Filter coffee and mix ground with yogurt. (Don’t forget to drink filtered one after scrubbing).
- Apply the mixture to your face in gentle circular motion using the finger tips. Massage slowly for about 3 minutes. Leave scrub for 5 minutes.
Gently wash off scrub with lukewarm water and remove any residue with sponge.
Then rinse face with cold water and dry it with paper towel.
I would be very grateful if you share your opinion about that facial or your own recipe in the comments.