Very effective deep pore cleansing facial mask can be done with activated charcoal and turmeric.
In order to clean the skin on your face we need a substance which can get pores free of accumulated dirt & oil.
Face cleansing products:
- This substance is activated charcoal. It’s a form of porous carbon with high adsorption. That property of activated charcoal is used for drawing out debris from your pores.
- Turmeric has strong antibacterial properties, and we’ve already used it before in cleansing facial recipes.
Masks with turmeric get one feature you need to be aware. After mask has done facial skin gets a temporary light yellow tint. It disappears within 2 hours, so make that mask if you don’t plan to leave your home in the nearest future or before bedtime.
I like how these ingredients work together. Cleansing mask will help to improve the appearance of the skin and to give it good complexion.
How to make a mask for pore cleansing facial
- 2 tablets of activated charcoal
- 1 Tbsp of milk
- 1 tsp of turmeric
Pour the milk into a bowl. Put charcoal into the milk. Wait until the charcoal dissolved.
Add the turmeric.
Mix all ingredients. Add a little milk if the mixture is thick.
Leave the mask for 5 minutes to puff up.
The result would be better if you steam out the face previously. Take a small terry towel. Dampen it with hot water wrung and attach to the face. The towel should be warm but not hot (Like Sushi Bar Oshibori). Do this a few times.
- Apply the mask on your face and neck with a brush. Pay special attention to problem areas. Exclude the eye area.
- Allow the mask to clean your skin for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water to close the pores.
- Wipe the face with tonic and apply a moisturizing cream.