A good assistant in the field of skin care can be an egg yolk mask for acne, made at home. The advantages of such cosmetic are undeniable. You do not need to spend a lot of money on the purchase of modern cosmetics, since everything you need for the health of your skin is already in your fridge.
How useful is the yolk?
- First of all, it contains vitamin D, and also indispensable for the restoration of the epithelium vitamin A.
- Retinol is of great value and is used to treat a wide range of skin diseases, up to psoriasis.
- Vitamin A is added to most popular cosmetics.
Benefits of Egg Yolk for Skin Care
Masks from egg yolks are suitable for almost all skin types, including sensitive ones.
Lemon juice is great for egg mask ingredient, since lemon is a powerful antimicrobial agent that helps to prevent and get rid of acne scars.
It is considered the strongest antiseptic tea tree oil. This substance actively fights bacteria and fungal formations, kills pathogens. Cosmetics with the addition of tea tree oil disinfect the skin, relieve pain, heal wounds and scars.
Tea tree can cause allergies, so if you are using this component for the first time, apply a small amount to the inside of your wrist and wait for a while. If the skin does not appear irritated, the mask can be applied to the face.
Egg Yolk & Lemon - Recipe 1
- 1. Pour the egg yolk into a small plate.
- 2. Add a lemon juice.
- 3. Add a few drops of tea tree oil.
- 4. Stir well.
- 5. Apply the mask to your face.
- 6. When the mask quickly dries, apply a second layer on top.
- 7. After 15-20 minutes, wash off the mask with warm water.
Egg mask from acne can be used several times a week. If you do this with constancy, after a while you will stop acne scarring.
How useful are tomatoes?
- First of all, the content of vitamin C, which is simply necessary for the formation of collagen, beta-carotene, lycopene.
- As for lycopene, it is known for its antioxidant properties, as well as the content of carotenoid pigment.
- Tomatoes is excellent tool for fighting inflammatory skin diseases, including acne.
Egg Yolk & Tomato - Recipe 2
These two products can be found in any refrigerator.
- 1. Take the yolk of one egg.
- 2. Peel the tomato, take one half.
- 3. Grind it.
- 4. Add a little oatmeal flour to achieve the desired consistency (the mask should look like a liquid slurry).
- 5. Add a few drops of tea tree oil.
- 6. Mix thoroughly all the ingredients.
- 7. Gently apply the mixture to the cleansed face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- 8. Rinse well with cool water, dry your face with a dry paper towel.
To achieve optimal results and complete disappearance of acne, the mask should be used with consistency, several times a week.
Simple Mask of Yolk and Yogurt - Recipe 3
Combining these two useful components, you can get a nourishing antibacterial mask.
- 1. Take egg yolk.
- 2. Add a small amount (1-2 tablespoons) of natural yogurt without sugar, mix the ingredients well.
- 3. If your skin is dry, add a few drops of olive oil to the mixture.
- 4. Apply one layer of mask to the cleansed face.
- 5. After 5 minutes, apply a second coat.
- 6. After the mask has completely dried, rinse it with warm water and dry the skin.
This mask is so gentle and pleasant that you can use it daily.