One of the best non-surgical ways to tighten droopy eyelids and reduce wrinkles under the eyes is eyelid exercises. It refers for prevention of these effects.
Miracles are happen no more. Don’t believe the tales about magic creams or exercises that in 3-5 days your skin around the eyes will be young and supple.
If you are not lazy, get good face. You need to do exercises every day for a period 2-4 weeks long to achieve visible results. Keep those states of muscles thereafter, making the exercises at least 2-3 times per week?
Eye Exercises. How to Tighten Droopy Eyelids and Prevent Wrinkles under the Eyes
It takes only 5-7 minutes. Take time for yourself. Do not forget about the correct skin care.
All exercises must be done 5-7 times. After each one, relax the muscles by blink.
- Widely open and close your eyes without straining other muscles. Do that 10 times.
- Sculpt brows. Pinch from the inner edge to the outer by thumb and forefinger.
Exercises for the upper eyelid
- Fix the position of the brows with three fingers. Squeeze eyelids strongly, count to three, open.
- Secure the corners of the eyes with index and middle fingers. Close your eyes, press upper eyelid down to lower. Count to three.
Exercises for the lower eyelid
- Secure the corners of the eyes by middle and index fingers. Look up. “Pull” the lower eyelid up. Count to three.
- Repeat the same with your closed eyelids.
Exercises for orbicularis oculi muscle
- Lock eye corners with your two fingers. Blink eyes one by one.
- Draw a figure “eight” by your eyes.
- Roll the eyes around in a circle; to the right then to the left.
Exercises for “expressive eyes”
- Open your eyes as wide as possible without straining other muscles of the face.
Make sure that the rest of the muscles on the face are not strained, otherwise it will lead to the formation of additional wrinkles.
To help you to understand how to perform the exercises correctly watch