To get a really beautiful and perfect skin, as well as healthy, shiny and gorgeous hair is not that expensive or difficult – all you need is just some foods that are always available in your fridge which are the general ingredients for homemade natural beauty recipes.
There is no need to hotfoot it down to the nearest pharmacy if you have made a firm decision to improve your hair or skin condition. Just have a look into the inside of the fridge!
Natural Beauty Recipes Ingredients
- They say the trick to it lies in what you eat. To a certain extent, it is absolutely true.
- Your body processes all food consumed and then uses it as fuel for its proper functioning.
- Anyway, are you in the know there are some precious products able to make your hair and skin healthier not from inside, but outside?
- You don’t even have to eat them to get really great results.
Honey is a splendid natural moisturizer with antibacterial properties. The main cause of acne and further breakouts is bacteria on your skin, therefore honey can become an ideal natural beauty recipe helping struggle against this disease.
Using honey instead of regular soap over drying out your skin, you get both cleansing and moisturizing. If you blend honey with some brown sugar, granulated sugar or sea salt, you will get a unique homemade all natural recipe of an efficient scrub.
Having thoroughly mixed these ingredients, rub the mask into face skin carefully and then rinse off all remnants. Moreover, honey perfectly smoothes and sleeks curly hair.
If you are eager to easily unwind your curls, just stir a spoonful of honey in a liter of plain water, and then use this mixture for rinsing hair.
Lemon (or lime) juice is well-known for its outstanding bleaching properties. You can even heal acne scars on the face skin using this really powerful and even miraculous product.
Before going to sleep put fresh lemon slices on the problem areas for approx. half an hour or less and then thoroughly wash with tepid water.
In a few days, you’ll definitely notice the difference. If you are eager to promptly eliminate excess fat on your hair, blend one tablespoonful of lemon (lime) juice with half a teaspoonful of fresh juice from aloe vera. Add this mixture to the shampoo and use it for washing hair regularly.
Vinegar can work real wonders. You’ll get stunningly radiant, healthy and shiny hair using vinegar as a hair conditioner only once per month. You can also use vinegar made of apple cider as a face tonic to improve skin tone and texture.
Olive oil is a key ingredient for skin and hair care procedures. In the evenings, wipe your face with olive oil on a cotton pad soaked in hot water. This procedure helps unclog your pores and thoroughly cleanse your face.
Moreover, olive oil can serve as a splendid mask for hair nourishment.
Combining these products in different ways you can get a variety of homemade natural recipes. Take a look what potential home remedies for skin care are:
- natural dairy products such as milk, yogurt, sour cream, heavy cream. They must be free of sugar, dyes, flavors and preservatives. You can make masks and scrubs using milk products (read article Benefits of Yogurt Face Masks)
- olive oil (preferably extra virgin olive oil), castor oil and different aromatic oils (about advantage of olive oil in detail in the article What are the Benefits of Olive Oil for Face?)
- green tea, salt, sugar, baking soda, oatmeal, ground coffee
- eggs, honey (useful article How to Use Honey for Face Mask)
- almost all fruits and vegetables: lemon, lime, strawberry, apricot, banana, papaya, avocado, carrots, potatoes. They contain a lot of vitamins and organic acids.
Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet and use them when prepare home remedies for skin care. That is very useful.