That is very unusual recipe of homemade cream cheese face mask with strawberry. This mask is great for all skin types as well as for tired and irritated skin.
Benefits of cream cheese face mask
Quite an unusual cottage cheese face mask with strawberries, which can be prepared at home.
- Previously we used strawberries and yogurt making masks for dry skin, now we will try to add cream cheese, as nourishing and hydrating ingredient.
- Particularly well and calming, this mask is effective when you are tired or irritated.
- Long been known that our own internal state and mood reflected on our skin as in a mirror. Everyone can give you the advice like that – take it easy, do not worry, calm down and so on. Easier said than done.
- If your internal state cannot come to a quiet calm balance of your mind, then you can try to align external influence to rise the mood.
- Many masks facial skin perceives as easy gentle massage, which promotes good feelings and uniform energy balance for the whole body.
What could be more important than the quiet state of mind, which affects your health and, ultimately, life?
How to make strawberry cream cheese mask
- 2 strawberries
- 2 tsp of natural yogurt
- 1 Tbsp of cream cheese (must be soft and not salt)
Make uniform puree from cream cheese. Mash strawberry. Add yogurt.
Mix ingredients thoroughly.
Spread mixture over your face and neck.
Relax for 20 minutes.
Wash your face with warm water. Remove any residues and rinse the face with cold water to close pores.
I would appreciate your opinion.