Homemade tomato face mask with the addition of yogurt is applicable for oily and dry skin. Tomato could certainly be viewed as assistant in beauty owing to its beneficial properties.
Yogurt tomato mask benefits
- This mask gives good skin tone and lifts the face skin. By the way we have already known that, during fixing tomato scrubs and masks for acne we can drink natural tomato juice at the same time.
I would like to recommend you to include this juice in your diet even if you are not a tomato fan.
- The combination of organic acids contained in vegetable and lactic acid in yogurt gives this mask additional peeling property.
Acids dissolve the upper old cells and make your skin fresh and glowing.
Tomato peeling recipe
- 2 Tbsp of tomato juice
- 1 Tbsp of yogurt
Fat content of yogurt depends on your skin type. Get fat free yogurt for oily skin.
- Wash the vegetable.
- Cut it into smaller pieces and grind to a food processor. I like to make this juice with a hand blender as I have shown in my post about the face scrub for acne.
- Blend fresh juice and yogurt.
- Spread the mixture on the face and neck.
- Roll the dried mask up after 15 minutes.
- Wash the face with warm water removing the remains.
Baby starts lagging behind.
Poppa tomato gets really angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and just squishes him… and says, catch up!”
– Mia Wallace (Uma Thurman – “Pulp Fiction”)
Since then time we’ve got ketchup.