Honey lemon and yogurt face mask is a universal remedy for facial skin care. You can adapt the mask for all skin types.
If you have dry skin, use plain yogurt and reduce the amount of lemon juice.
If you are the owner of oily skin is best to buy non-fat yogurt and add a little more lemon juice.
You can make this mask for aging skin because it contains a lot of vitamins that are lacking in our skin to age.
You can use in this recipe lemon essential oil instead of lemon juice (I talked about it in the article lemon yogurt mask).
Please note: Do not do this mask if you have a party today. In this case it is better to use more sensitive ingredients. This mask can cause a rush of blood to the surface of the skin and slight redness. Therefore it is better to do it at night.
The mask does not work instantly. You will not see the magical change the face skin after one use. The result of most home remedies for facial will be noticeable after regular use for at least a month.
How to Make Honey Lemon and Yogurt Mask
- honey – 1 Tbsp
- yogurt – 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice – 1 tsp
I take the products in such quantities. You can change the aspect ratio as you wish.
If the honey candied warm it by putting the bowl in hot water. Do it until the honey begins to flow off the the spoon.
- Mix honey with yogurt.
- Wash the lemon and cut it in half.
- Make a few cuts with a knife and squeeze the required amount of juice.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Smooth mixture over your face. Avoid contact with the eye area.
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes.
- Soak a gentle sponge with cold water and wipe the mask off .
After the mask on the face can appear light red. The reason that the mask is present in the honey. Also the cause of this effect can be lactic acid contained in yogurt. The complexion is restored within the hour.
Benefits of honey mask with yogurt and lemon
This mixture has a strong effect to improve the state of the skin, because every ingredient has its own special properties.
- Yogurt nourishes the skin and at the same time works as a chemical peel due to the acid contained in it.
- Lemon is a source of vitamin C. It smooth skin tone, lightens it (including the black dots), cleans the skin and works as an exfoliator.
- Honey at the same time is cleansing and healing agent. Antibacterial properties help to fight with acne.
Thus, the mask simultaneously has some advantage points. It acts like a powerful nourishing exfoliating and healing remedy. If your skin responds to it without irritation, you can make it twice a week.
These components are well combined together.