Every woman dreams to have a good complexion. What’s the problem? Most people are born with an excellent complexion. Where and when they lose it?
- The skin is a reflection of internal state within an organism, which depends on our lifestyle.
- The skin becomes dry and yellow if we smoke.
- The skin gets unhealthy greenish due to liver disease.
- We get acne or pimples if we eat a lot of fatty, spicy or sweet food.
- The blood vessels appear on the skin caused by long term alcohol consumption.
- Dark circles under the eyes appear when we sleep bad.
Comply with some of the rules if you wanna get a flawless complexion:
- Quit smoking or cut down the number of cigarettes.
- Arrange one day a week for limited intake Eating only raw fruits and vegetables.
- Kip down before midnight.
- Ventilate your bedroom thoroughly for good indoor air quality before going to sleep.
- Go for a walk in the fresh air at least one hour a day.
- Limit alcohol consumption, oily, spicy and sweet food.
- Take vitamin complex.
Also, our skin is exposed to external influences and so it needs constant care.
Protect your skin from the sun with the help of hats and special creams.
Take care of your skin using home remedies:
- Use natural exfoliating scrub 1-2 times a week to clean the skin layer of dead cells.
- Do nourishing and moisturizing mask 1-2 times a week.
See a short video where my daughter demonstrates one of my favorite masks. I always do this mask before an important event when I want to get flawless complexion. Be sure to make the mask and tell us about your impressions.
Your complexion will improve dramatically if you comply with these recommendations at least one month.
Or maybe you already have a prescription masks for good complexion? I will be very appreciated if you share the comments.