A lot of women are interested how to make a natural face mask. That is not complicated.
Of course, you can buy natural cosmetics in a special shop. But…
- First, natural products are quite expensive.
- Second, they contain chemical additives, which are indispensable for long storage.
- Third, why spend money if you can make natural face mask every day using the products that you have at home.
Yogurt is very good basis for the homemade natural mask. Choose yogurt, depending on your skin type. Dry skin needs fat one. Fat skin requires low-fat yogurt.
It blends well with other ingredients: honey, oatmeal, eggs, fresh fruit and vegetables. You will receive different mask mixing these products.
Benefits of yogurt for the face skin have long been known and many women love to use it with best advantage.
Products to use for face mask at home
- Following products you can use for face mask in case you have oily skin: honey, egg white, lemon juice, oatmeal, fruits containing lot of acid, tomatoes.
- If you have dry skin use fat yogurt, heavy cream, honey, olive oil, egg yolk, fresh fruit and vegetables (avocado, potato, cucumber, etc.)
- Use the following remedies for the mask with sensitive skin: yogurt, milk, honey, egg yolk, olive and peach oil, fruits and vegetables that contain little acid (bananas, avocados, potatoes, cucumber, etc.)
Remedies for sensitive skin should be selected very carefully. Use only those which don’t cause allergies and irritation.[reklama]
- Products for anti aging masks are: cottage cheese, yogurt, honey, heavy cream, saffron, fresh fruits.
- Use ingredients that have anti-bacterial and healing properties, if you have acne and blackheads: honey, egg yolk, tomato, papaya, baking soda and banana peel. Add tea tree oil to the mask for acne. It is strong antiseptic.
Any product from your refrigerator could be benefit not only for your stomach but for your skin too, if you know how to use it correctly.