I want to share with you the way how to make a cleansing face mask. My friend told me that recipe. I have changed it a bit, and now it could be successfully applied. This mask is not only deeply cleanses pores but also improves the complexion and helps to heal acne scars.
Honey and turmeric are the basis of this mask. Both of these products are very interesting. Honey opens the pores of the skin due to warming properties. It promotes deep cleaning. Honey is a natural anti inflammatory. Turmeric has also strong antibacterial properties. This spice is used to treat many skin diseases including psoriasis.
Thus the mask from these products deep cleans pores and smoothes the skin. It also heals wounds and scars.
So, cleansing mask recipe.
- 1 Tbsp of honey
- ½ tsp of turmeric
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp of olive oil
- ½ tsp of lemon juice
If the honey is hardened dissolve it with a little heating. The heating temperature should not exceed 40-50 (°C). Useful properties of honey disappear at high temperature.
– Wash the egg and separate the yolk from the egg white.
– Cut the lemon in half. Squeeze a little fresh lemon juice.
– Add the olive oil and turmeric.
– Combine ingredients in a homogenous mixture.
The mask has very beautiful bright color.
Better to put the mask onto the clean steamed face.
It can be done with a terry towel. Simply wet the towel with hot water which your skin can withstand and apply it to the face for a minute.
– Do that three times.
– Apply the mask on the face after that with cosmetic brush.
– Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes.
– Wash your face with warm water.
– Rinse your face with cold water several times to close the pores.
Best time for mask procedure is before you go to bed.
- Firstly, it has a calming effect.
- Secondly, the facial skin may be slightly painted in yellow color.
But in the morning your face will be smooth like a baby’s one.