After a long and frosty winter, your skin is probably looking gloomy and colorless. Therefore, it is definitely high time to start taking care of it by means of some nourishing mask for tired skin.
It may sound quite surprising but a simple curd cheese can make wonders to you complexion and take all your concerns about skin imperfection away.
- First, this product is easily available.
- Secondly, such nourishing mask with curd cheese magically rejuvenates and moisturizes any type of face skin.
Benefits of Curd for Skin
Beauty benefits of this product are numerous.
- It helps prevent early skin aging, fine lines, acne and discoloration and it won’t be a heavy burden on your wallet.
- Curd cheese can perfectly cleanse the skin, making it fresh, glowing and supple. If your face skin needs urgent care, let the cheese make its work.
- Due to lactic acid, it thoroughly exfoliates it and make smoother. Besides such mask can relieve sunburns and soothe the skin.
- In addition, such curd face mask helps you get pimple- and acne-free skin as it has powerful anti-bacterial properties. If applied regularly, your complexion will become healthier, fairer and more radiant.
With this mask now, you’re able to say a definitive ‘no’ to wrinkles and fine lines, thanks again to lactic acid tightening you pores and removing dead skin.
Nourishing Mask Recipe for Tired Skin
All you need for this absolutely amazing and powerful mask are the following ingredients:
- 1 Tbsp of fresh apple juice (not store-bought)
- 1 Tbsp of high-quality olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 Tbsp of fresh curd cheese
If your curd is a little bit grainy, you should make it homogeneous with a hand blender or stir it thoroughly with a table spoon or just make it smoother with your fingers (as well as in hydrating face mask.)
Wash your face or clean the face with olive oil before using the mask.
- Then mix olive oil and the egg yolk in this curd cheese to get a smooth pulp.
- Before applying this paste cleanse your face with olive oil.
- Smear curd cheese mask all over the face and neck.
- Now it’s time to have a 15-20-minute break until the skin absorbs the nourishing mask.
- Remove the remnants of it with a paper napkin and rinse all neck and face area with warm water.
Perhaps you will find this mask consuming but your efforts will be justified. I usually do it when I cook curd dessert.
Are you happy with the result?