Why are cosmetologists all over the world like extra virgin olive oil so much? What are the benefits of olive oil for face skin? The secrets are simple! This product has many amazing properties. It is used in creams, lotions, masks, scrubs, ointments as an additional ingredient and independently.
Olive oil benefits for health and skin
Olive oil contains monounsaturated fatty acids which are useful for health:
- Oleic acid strengthens the walls of blood vessels and helps to avoid the appearance of spider veins on the face skin as we age.
- Linoleic acid promotes rapid healing of small wounds and rising new skin cells regeneration, prevents the appearance of wrinkles.
- Extra virgin olive oil contains oleocanthal. It is natural organic compound which has anti-inflammatory effect and it is indispensable in the non-stop fight against acne.
- There is vitamin E in olive oil. It is powerful antioxidant for neutralizing free radicals and deceleration of the aging process.
- One more component of olive oil is the plant pigment beta-carotene. It gives a beautiful color to the face skin and it is coming like the precursor of vitamin A (a powerful antioxidant also).
- Phenols which are present in olive oil help to preserve youthfulness of your skin.
Warning: keep this product in a glass container
You can add the olive oil in any desired homemade masks, for example
Make a long story short, you can forget about what is written on the top of this page, and make your own unique mayonnaise from olive oil. It will be delicious; I smell it!