Why all women of the word spread different strawberry masks over the face? What are strawberry benefits for the skin? It is simple.
Today strawberry is widely available and is used as fresh fruit or partially processed products, such as juices, cakes, ice cream, jams, milk shakes, and candy. Strawberry extracts are also used as preservatives.
Varieties of strawberries are differ in size, shape and color. Small berries have more stronger flavor. The large fruits are more beautiful, but often are watery.
When buying strawberries, try to find bright red berries. They should not be beaten, wrinkled and withered. Moldy or shriveled fruits should not pay your attention at all. Berries will not ripen after purchase, such as bananas or tomatoes, so you must avoid strawberries with pale or green color. They can be stale or low quality. Ripe berries have a nice texture and flavor and the maximum health benefits of course.
The Queen of Fruits. Strawberries also called like that because of its unique aroma, flavor and sweetness. This fruit is valued not only for its beauty but also for health benefits. In addition to these delights, strawberry has a maximum of nutrients compared to all other fruits.
Strawberry Benefits for Health
- High level of vitamin C necessary for human body for collagen synthesis. It also helps to keep up the cornea and retina of eyes and improves the immune system.
- Phenol contained in berries helps in the treatment of atherosclerosis, osteoarthritis, asthma without adverse effects.
- Phytonutrients (flavonoids – plant polyphenols) reduce the risk of cardio disease.
- Ellagic acid protects against cancer.
- Manganese, best helper to maintain healthy bones.
Disadvantage of strawberry is that it can be allergic. People with excessive acidity of the stomach should not consume big quantities.
Strawberry Benefits for Skin
What can we get from previously mentioned. Salicylic acid, exfoliants and antioxidants provide cleansing properties.
Acids remove dead cells from the skin during tightening pores. Ellagic acid – fights to prevent skin damage, to preserve it’s youth and freshness.
- Antioxidants and exfoliants provide deep cleaning of the skin.
- Salicylic acid removes dead cells from the face while tightening skin pores.
- Ellagic acid works as an antioxidant fighting with small skin scratches to maintain their youth and freshness.
- cleanses the skin,
- softens the skin and provides protection from dirt,
- soothes irritation and allergies.
- improves the complexion.
Strawberry juice is able to lighten the skin. It effectively used in masks to eliminate age spots and freckles.
Protection for Acne Prone Skin. Vitamin C, alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), salicylic acid, and flavonoids containing in strawberries may help in cleaning the skin against acne and lower fat content.
Mask from strawberries markedly reduce bags under the eyes and dark circles.
You will see strawberry face mask benefits after regular use.
I would appreciate your opinion.