Homemade honey oatmel strawberry face scrub is acceptable mostly for all skin types. When using scrub like this you get immediate results with noticeably smoother face skin and natural inimitable flavor of fresh strawberry that manufactured by nature and delivered from natural fields shined with the sun. I guess that the primary component of this scrub is strawberry.
You can use strawberry for your face care as often as you like. Much better to do it throughout the summer season, while it is fresh. This “juicy fruit with small brown seeds on surface” contain salicylic acid, which is especially good for oily skin. In addition, this natural fresh product shall be deemed one of the best fresh natural bleaching agent for the face skin.
- Strawberry seeds and honey crystals act as natural exfoliate.
- Berry contains alpha-hydroxyl acid, which removes dead cells from the upper face skin.
Benefits of Honey Oatmeal Strawberry Face Scrub
- it gives healthy appearance of your face
- ellagic acid reduces the formation of wrinkles
- removes the excess of sebum on the skin
- includes antibacterial action of honey
- gives protection of the skin from external environment
Furthermore, all of these components are highly useful products. They contain a large amount of minerals and vitamins necessary for health and youth of our skin. Therefore, a mixture of these ingredients is not only a natural peeling for the face, but also nourishing mask.
It is saturated with:
- huge amount of vitamin C,
- super rich in alpha-hydroxy acids,
- aspartic acid,
- ellagic acid,
- folic acid and fiber
Delicious strawberry is able to save your skin from many problems, including acne.
Homemade Honey Oatmeal Strawberry Face Scrub
Heating honey is not necessary even if it is candied. When you make a mask, solidified honey is heating to obtain a gentle mix. However, when you make peeling, crystals act as an additional exfoliator.
2-3 ripe strawberries
2 tsp of honey (read how to use honey)
2 Tbsp of oatmeal
- Grind oatmeal in the coffee grinder 3-5 seconds.
- Clean and mash strawberry.
- Add honey.
- Mix all ingredients with honey thoroughly.
- Spread strawberry scrub over the face and massage it in a circular motion for about 3-5 minutes.
- Avoid touching your hair.
- Allow the mixture to soak on your face for 10 minutes before washing it off.
- Use your favorite cream.
It’s all done. Enjoy what you see in the mirror.