You can get different recipes of strawberry scrubs simply changing various components. One of them is strawberry face scrub for dry skin with heavy cream.
Dry skin is very thin and delicate. This type is one of the most problematic and needs to be particularly careful care. Dry irritated skin not only looks unattractive, but also causes discomfort.
Dry skin quickly fades and gives women a lot of hassle. It is easily irritable; sensitive to temperature change has high sensitivity and individual intolerance to cream, soap and hard water. There are stains, peeling and unpleasant feeling of tightening after washing. The same feelings arise in the cold wind and low temperature environment. It annoyances and starts to peel off. .
Strawberry Face Scrub Benefits
- Scrub made from fruit together with some kind of oil is an excellent way for dry and sensitive skin.
- Therefore, in this recipe we will use heavy cream.
- Strawberry itself is a gentle natural exfoliator because it contains acids and small seeds. You can find it for sure in many recipes of face care scrubs.
- Heavy cream meanwhile nourishes dry skin quite well.
- Anti-inflammatory properties of oats are good for most skin types, even the most sensitive skin. It also tones up the skin, cleans the pores and exfoliates dead cells.
- 2-3 ripe strawberries
- 2 Tbsp of heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp of oats
Grind oats in the coffee grinder 3-5 second. Do not use whole oat flakes. They are too big and too hard for soft face skin.
Add strawberry puree and heavy cream.
Stir until the mixture become plain. Scrub should be the consistency like yogurt, if it is liquid, add some oatmeal.
Apply the obtained mixture over the face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes until it dries.
Roll up the scrub from the face by fingers in a circular motion. Rinse off residues with warm water.
I would appreciate your opinion.