To my opinion the best homemade face mask for glowing skin is beetroot mask. Do you have any doubts? I will not convince you. You will make this mask and you will see the result after.
I always do this mask when in the evening I have a party or I am waiting someone and want to look good. After that mask facial skin becomes glowing fresh and takes a beautiful delicate shade as a child body.
When I asked my daughter to make this mask for site photos she was afraid that she could not clean her face after beet mask. But she enjoyed the result and you can see it on the pictures.
How to Get Glowing Skin Naturally
- 1 Tbs of grated beets
- 1 Tbsp of natural yogurt
Wash and clean one beetroot. Use the nitrile gloves to avoid staining your skin under the nails. It is difficult to wash after.
- Grate beets on the finest grater. Do not cook beets. Use raw one.
- Add the yogurt into the mask and mix everything.
You can substitute yogurt by sour cream. You’ll get a mixture of a beautiful saturated color.
- Wash your face and take away hair.
- Spread the mixture over the face except the eye area. Be careful with your clothes.
- After 15-20 minutes rinse off the mask with cold water and see the result.
It’s amazing, is not it? Glowing skin reflects purity and freshness.