How to get rid of blackheads? There are many ways to solve that problem. Homemade face mask for blackheads with activated carbon and gelatin is one of the best ways for face skin cleaning.
What are causes of blackheads
Owners of oily or combination face skin have blackheads often than others. This stems from the enlarged pores on the face, as well as irregular skin cleansing. If you clean your face every day, you need a deep cleaning once 1-2 months.
Squeeze blackheads is not recommended or it should be done by a specialist in the beauty salon. At home enough regularly clean face and make deep cleansing pore.
How to get rid of blackheads and pimples without squeezing and squashing? There are a lot of ways and recipes.
Use oatmeal & baking soda to remove blackheads on the nose, forehead, chin
- Mix half a teaspoon of baking soda, a quarter teaspoon of salt and a teaspoon of sour cream or yogurt (you can substitute 1 tablespoon of kefir). Use the mixture like a scrub. Massage the problem areas for 3 minutes. Then wash your face off with water.
- A tablespoon of chopped oatmeal mixes with a half teaspoon of baking soda and adds a tablespoon of sour cream, yogurt or kefir. Proceed as in the previous action.
These methods help to remove blackheads but they give only a surface effect. One of the most efficient tools for deep facial cleansing is a gelatin mask.
However, that mask is not suitable for everyone. The final process of removing the mask from the face is not very pleasant action.
But we are women & we are accustomed to tolerate unpleasant or painful procedures for the sake of beauty and attractiveness.
Therefore, for who are not afraid, I recommend this mask as highly effective.
We already used activated charcoal to purify the face. It perfectly removes dirt and excess fat. Gelatin acts as a binder. It allows you to make a sticky mass which is applied to the face and is struck motionless thin film onto the skin. When we gently roll off the dried mask from the face all dirt remains on the film.
It is unlikely you often do that mask. It’s not necessary, just a once a month is enough.[reklama]
Gelatin charcoal facial mask recipe
- 1 tablet of activated charcoal
- 2 tsp of gelatin
- 3-4 tsp of water
Crumble a tablet of activated charcoal.
Combine charcoal powder with gelatin.
Add water to the mixture.
Put the bowl with mixture to boiling water or microwave for 2 minutes until gelatin is dissolved.
How to clear blackheads on the face
- Wash your face. Apply hot but not scalding mask on the face with a brush.
- Do it quickly until the mixture is liquid.
- Do not apply the mask all over the face. Treat T-zone and problem zones.
- Wait until the mask dries.
- Then gently roll off the mask from edges to center.
- Try to remove the whole mask. Do that carefully & slowly. Hold the skin with your fingertips.
- Wash your face after the mask and apply a soothing cream.
I am sure that in spite of the discomfort, you’ll be happy with the result.
Watch a video that will help you to understand how to do the mask in details.
How to get rid of blackheads at home