The lack of moisture is harmful to the skin. It grows old earlier and disimproves skin’s appearance. Any skin, regardless of the type requires humidification. At home, for this purpose boiled potatoes is what we need.
I like to get diversity in my life and I am bored to use only one ingredient. I add avocado into the mask, and I think it is a good solution. Potato face mask with avocado is very gentle. Use it for even the most sensitive skin, because none of these ingredients does cause irritation ever.
As a result, we got nutritional moisturizing face mask.
- 1/2 boiled potato
- ¼ ripe avocado
- 2-3 drops of olive oil
How to apply potato with avocado on face
- Boil 1 potato.
- Remove seed from avocado.
- Mash avocado and potatoes. Ordinary potato is successfully used in moisturizing facial masks. Add warm potatoes in a mask for a better result.
- Mix ingredients and add 2-3 drops olive oil (how to prepare olive oil read my post Yogurt Honey Face Mask). Do not add oil for oily skin.
- Gently place the mask to your face and neck except eyes area.
- Relax for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove your mask with soft sponge and warm water.
- Rinse your face with cold water.
Voice your opinion about this recipe in the comments, or suggest your own one.