Are you still hesitating or in doubt whether to use yogurt for face mask or not? You can be entirely sure that it’ll bring you a lot of good as yogurt has a great deal of beneficial properties for keeping your skin healthy and dewy.
You cant’ believe, but even those women of ancient times used to apply this dairy product to their faces for the purpose of keeping them look youthful, getting rid of acne and slightly bleaching the skin. Yogurt has always been an effective remedy used in homemade skin care.
Benefits of Yogurt for Face
- First, yogurt is an amazing skin brightener and absolutely natural moisturizer able to add glow to the skin and make it hydrated, fresh and young looking.
- Second, it effectively fights acne and these disgusting pimples reducing redness and healing inflammation.
- Third, it can reduce blemishes, get rid of adverse effects of excessive tanning, remove under eyes dark circles and revive discolored skin. One may say that this product is a real magician!
- Fourth, when choosing different fatness of yogurt, you can do many recipes for all skin types.
How to Make Yogurt Face Mask at Home
Here are some simple recipes for creating your own variations:
Use a blend of yogurt, lentil flour and ground orange peel for making your face skin glow and revealing a brighter a fresher complexion.
If you’ve got a dry skin, which is greatly in need of extra moisture, you can add some honey to this mask.
- Make a mix of natural yoghourt with cocoa powder and honey (4:1:1) for nourishing tired and dull skin, apply it to a relaxed face for approximately 15-20 minutes and rinse it off.
- Feeling uncomfortable because of acne and blackheads? Read this article.
- If you want to get fruit yogurt mask, mix natural yogurt with fresh fruits.
Mask from low-fat yogurt or add a few drops of lemon juice if you have oily skin.
- – from fat yogurt or add a few drops of olive oil if you have dry skin.
- – from yogurt and grapefruit or orange juice (1:1) if you have aging skin.
- – from yogurt and honey if you have acne. Such as Yogurt & Honey Face Mask.
Remember, that regular consumption of this dairy product (lactic acid) destroys inner bacteria causing acne. Along with eating it you can prepare a special healing face mask by means of blending yoghurt, sugar and turmeric powder or just apply only pure creamy yoghurt to the face for half an hour to deeply cleanse it and reduce rush and redness.
Regular excessive tanning can spoil your face skin. Yoghurt is coming to rescue it: add some lime (lemon) juice and lentil (or gram) flour to it and apply this paste to affected face areas. Another variant is to add few drops of any essential oil (chamomile, for example) to it.
Thin gentle layer of bacterial fermentation of milk regularly applied to the eye area will surely reduce the unpleasant effect of dark circles and soon you’ll notice a difference.
- Wash and dry the face before using any mask.
- Apply the mask avoiding the eye area.
- Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse off the face.
- Use your favorite cream after.
I would appreciate your opinion.