I think freckles are very attractive. But many people don’t share my opinion. Sorry …
Papaya skin whitening mask will help you to cope with the freckles and other skin pigmentation.
There is no need to buy medicine or expensive creams. Natural enzyme papain, which contained in this wonderful fruit, has strong bleaching properties. It allows cosmetologists to use papaya for skin whitening.
Papain not only whitens and heals the skin. Due to its properties papaya masks are also popular in the acne treatment.
I offer you my favorite recipe. It has a triple action:
- It whitens the skin
- It tightens the skin
- It helps to get rid of acne
Papaya whitening mask recipe
- 1 papaya
- 1 egg white
Take one ripe papaya. Clean it and remove the seeds. You need not more than a quarter of the fruit. Ripe papaya is soft. You can make fruit puree with a fork easy.
Separate the egg white from the yolk. You need only a white for the mask. Leave the yolks for omelet or egg yolk mask.
- Whisk the egg white to stable foam by the mixer.
- Add the mashed papaya to prepared egg white foam.
- Mix the ingredients together whisking well until you have a uniform orange cream.
- Papaya mask for face whitening is ready.
- Spread the mixture onto your face and neck with a thick layer immediately after it is ready.
Don’t waist time! The cream becomes thick like a jelly after a while. Applying it to the face will be uncomfortable. I’ve made the same mistake myself
Rinse off mixture with cold water after 15-20 minutes. Use your favorite moisturizer after.
Make a that mask 2-3 times a week to achieve noticeable results.
Do not forget to eat the rest of papaya. It is very useful and whitens not only skin but teeth also.